We got our skeletons assigned last week, but this week we had to switch with another person in the class so as to not “grow too attached” to our assigned skeletons. (I haven’t come up with a good name for mine yet any and all suggestions are welcome) The task was simply to lay out the skeleton and any fragments in proper anatomical position. Easy enough for the most part, but as usual I had some trouble with the wrist bones and ribs.
- fellybishh likes this
- piranhafish likes this
- gunhilde said: I miss the days of naming my skeles.
- archaeologygeek likes this
- omgceecee likes this
- cheshicatlikes reblogged this from averagearchaeologist and added:
- tardistimechild said: Call it Freidrick. Or a thinkly veiled stab at someone you despise. Because one day you’ll be working on them and being amazing and shit, yo.
- dead-men-talking said: Carpals: Some Lovers Try Positions That They Can’t Handle :D
- lizowl likes this
- aesilver likes this
- averagearchaeologist posted this